Saturday, September 19, 2009

Experimentation: Arrival of the Air plants!

Meet my newest obsession, tillandsia or more commonly known as, air plants! Air plants and Venus Fly Traps are two of the coolest plants around. I have come to accept from years of attempts I cannot keep a Venus Fly Trap alive. So I was excited when I read, "Air plants are truly are a perfect gift for plant lovers and for people who can't grow anything." That's me! So, I went and ordered a large box of air plants. And have been experimenting with ways to display these curious little plants.


air plant in an enameled black abalone shell I am planning on hanging it up & 4 air plants in a odd little glass sculpture I got at an estate sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails