All week using some of my finds from my recent trip to Martha's Vineyard I have been waking up early and creating new resin pieces and posting my progress. And recently I re-ordered my epoxy supplies, I guess that's good....things are slowly moving along! Anyways, when I ordered I got a real nice fellow on the phone eager to share his tips and tricks, and they have worked like magic. I have been having perfect pours all week, no funny drying issues, no bubbles, no guessing! So I have been excited to experiment more since I don't have to worry about all the little technicalities anymore. I have been wanting for a long time to make little sea relics in found seashells, and I made my first one (below) Also I made my first batch of cabinet drawer pulls (second picture down). I have lots more ideas for next week, things are starting to get funky around here!