Friday, October 8, 2010

RC studio ~ seahorse pendants galore

The holidays are fast approaching, so I have been up every morning long before the sun gets up to make new jewelry. I love getting up at 5am and creating in silence, it's feels like no one else is on the earth and nothing is important, besides creating of course! Just me and my mind get a chance to hang out and with work, life, stress, etc. that doesn't happen to often. So it's nice to relax + create and being well prepared for the Holiday Season doesn't hurt either. :) Please feel free to leave some feedback on the start of my new seahorse necklaces below.


2 comments:

  1. Robin, these are gorgeous!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! The one with silvery-grey background is my favourite. That little head bead in the background is really good too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails