Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tisk Tisk Messy Studio

Inside The Studio-
This morning I woke up to a messy studio, again. So, I decided to take a picture of it and post it, in hopes it will force me to clean it. This is what it looks like after preparing for Unique LA in a frenzy. It hurts to look at! Tomorrow it will be officially one week of avoidance, so tomorrow I am going to clean it up.

After I clean it I will post the after pictures as proof!


Some fun things to take note of:

*The mink flung on my desk (not sure where he came from and how he got there!)

*Meet Albino Giraffe
(in the front)- If you have not met him already- He is my VERY popular belt model at shows.

*
$10 flea market alligator- probably the most prized possession I own (above my desk)- . I gave him a face lift, by taking the baby spoon out of his mouth that was used to prop it open at the market and use epoxy to put him back together. He has lost a few toes through my moves that need to be reattached.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails