Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Struck my Fancy @ Unique LA

I didn't have many opportunities to look around while at Unique LA. Though, as usual I did manage to find a few things I wanted in my short time wondering around!

Chocolateandsteel- Christine is making me custom snail stud earrings! I actually stumbled across her snail necklace on etsy, printed out the picture and pinned it above my desk the week before. I rarely find myself printing something I like out and hanging it up. But, this particular snail conjured up the same feelings as big fluffy cats in my heart. So, I was very excited when I randomly came across this special snail and it's creator in real life, on my way to get a drink!
Can't wait for my earrings to arrive!



Dara Ettinger- I originally met Dara at my first show, The Pasadena Bead & Design Show. I have a druzy ring in green I got there from Dara and I get soooo many compliments on it! So I was eyeing a purple amethyst one and a few others, but just couldn't make up my mind. Next time! The picture doesn't even do it's sparkle justice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails