Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crazy Bug!

Stunning colored pictures and crazy bugs are two of my favorite things! I spend lots of time trying to take great photos and documenting all my excursions, but am always late on the trigger. Ask around..it's true! These photos are exactly how I wish my photographs would come out. The yellow color of the wild flowers and green fields against the somber sky is breath taking. Plus the sense of humor and special eye for oddities intrigues me in these photos. Check out the other gorgeous pictures by Vanessa Soberanis on her blog, Curious Spoon
Beautiful.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for saying such lovely things about my photos :) I stumbled on your blog after seeing your stuff at Unique LA and falling in love with it all(oh how I wish the pocket book was larger,lol). Your work is fantastic and humorous and mysterious and intriguing. Glad you like my pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you now from Unique!! Your photos are so stunning! It was my pleasure to write about them. Was that dead bug just hanging out on the barb wire?? Things like that just blow my mind..I am glad you were there to document it so beautifully. Thanks for keeping me inspired ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! The bug was just sitting there, beautifully impaled on the wire. My friends and I were joking about how we couldn't believe he could die like that.. what terrible luck. As we all started backing away from inspecting the dead bug, we were getting caught on the barbed wire ourselves! My shirt from that day has some new holes in it. The price we pay for getting a good look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails