Sunday, September 19, 2010

inspiration ~ pitch black and glowing

When I catch a glimmer of something glowing or sparkling, I am drawn to it impulsively, like a sea turtle to the sea. I rubber neck for bright colors, sparkles and anything glowing. And whats a more magical memory than holding glow worms up to the light, then turning off the lights and then waiting...waiting for the glow to fizzle out, if you didn't fall asleep first. Or spending hours sticking glow-in-the-dark stars to the ceiling only to have them fall off one by one. Or perhaps the chase of making a certs spark in your mouth with the lights out, the timing for this one I never did quite conquer. Things glowing from pitch black darkness you will never leave me unimpressed no matter how small the feat.

credits unknown- been in the inspiration archives for too many years to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails